Know His Name (31 Days)

Friday, October 5, 2012


Those who know your name will trust in you,  for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.  Psalms 9:10


Dear Zach and Noah-

You have many names.  Over the years both of you have acquired nicknames.  God is the same way.  When we know His names we know who He really is.  He is...
I AM, Jehovah Rapha (Healer), Jehovah Jireh (Provider), El Roi (the One who see you), The Ancient of Days, the Breath of Life, Jehovah Shalom (Peace), and the list could go on and on.  We can only trust Him when we really know His name and who He is. May you learn that He is really "all that" and so much more.

With Love,
Mom

It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: