I have seen Him (31 Days)

Thursday, October 4, 2012



My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. Job 42:5


Dear Zach and Noah-

You have heard about God your whole lives.  But hearing is different from seeing.  Seeing is knowing that it is for real.  Job had that experience.  Before the tragedies struck he had hear of God.  He never really saw Him until all was lost.  We see God in our pain.  We get to know Him as He delivers us. And what we see of Him shows us that He is trustworthy even in tragedy.  May you be able to see God for who He is...in all His glory.

With Love,
Mom

It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: