He will fight for you (31 Days)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012



 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.  The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”  Exodus 14:13-14



Dear Zach and Noah-

I remember both of you wrestling on the floor.  I remember the sword fights.  The light sabre battles.  Arms flailing. Legs flying.  Constant movement.  There is another type of fighting.  A peaceful one.  One that is hard to do.  Standing still.  I learned a few years ago when someone rose up against me that all I needed to do was step back and wait.  I didn't need to defend myself.  I didn't need to battle it out.  I just needed to stand.  Because I wasn't the one really in the midst of the battle.  God was. He is the One that takes up our cause and fights for us.  All we have to do is stand and watch the show.  May you always remember to wait on God for your deliverance.

With Love,
Mom


It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: