He Delivered Me (31 Days)

Saturday, October 6, 2012



I sought the Lord, and he answered me;  he delivered me from all my fears.  Psalms 34:4


Dear Zach and Noah-

Ok, I will admit it.  I have a terrible relationship with fear.  If there is one weakness in my life it would be anxiety.  I hate it. Yet, I know that God has used my anxiety to humble me and to bring me closer to Him.  He also has delivered me from a ton of my fears.  I have learned that I can rely on Him to walk me through the anxiety.  It is my prayer for you that whatever situation that brings fear in your future will be a blessing to you and that you will see God's deliverance from it.

With Love,
Mom

It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: