Too Many to Declare (31 Days)

Sunday, October 7, 2012



Many, O Lord my God,
    are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
    no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.  Psalms 40:5

Dear Zach and Noah-

This year you started gratitude journals.  Listing all the gifts He has given you.  I have been doing this for about three years now.  I am still not finished.  There are just too many gifts to declare.  I am praying that you will look for all those gifts that He gives.  Never cease to wonder in the love that He lavishes on you.

With Love,
Mom


It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: