One Thing Remains...

Monday, October 8, 2012

Because on and on and
On and on it goes
It overwhelms
And satisfies my soul
And I never, ever,
Have to be afraid
One thing remains
One thing remains-- (Kristian Stanfill)

Continuing to count my blessings...

{2,824-2,846}

-That His love never gives up...




-One Thing Remains by Kristian Stanfill
-Finishing my college class except for the final
-God preparing to minister to me through a godly woman
-How He pulls all things together
-A surprise beyond belief
-Healthy behavior from someone I didn't expect
-Someone praying over me
-A crazy Wednesday night
-The end of a work week
-New dishes
-Getting the carpets cleaned
-Helping other homeschool moms
-Working at the planning for a Spanish class I am giving
-Laughter shared
-Watching my son in sports
-Hard work
-How God works in tough situations
-Financial freedom
-Insomnia...means I get more work done
-Oven baked sweet and sour chicken
-Helping a church member
-That He comforts those that mourn




No comments: