Spanish Lapbook

Saturday, July 6, 2013



 I have several resources/posts on my blog in regards to teaching Spanish to kids and high school students. As many of you know, I am certified to teach Spanish at the high school level, but for the past decade or so I have been giving private and small group lessons in my home to students.  Here is a smattering of other posts that I have done to aid in the teaching of Spanish:

Learning Numbers 1-20 (Elementary Level)
Teaching Spanish Literature (High School Level)

But there is another resource that you might be interested in created by myself and another homeschool mom, Kelly.  It is a Spanish lapbook available through Homeschool Share and it is completely free! It includes a lot of the basics like numbers, clothes, colors, weather, etc.  There are vocabulary lists and lesson ideas to go along with the actual lapbook pieces.  Let me know if you have any questions.


No comments: