Meals for May

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

{Sour Cream Enchiladas}

I love making meals for the freezer!  Ok, let me be a bit more honest.  I love having meals in my freezer!  But that means that I have to do some cooking!  I spent several days last week working on meals.  Here is some of what we will be eating in May.  The rest of our meals come from a friend as we double every meal we make and then share.  It makes life so much easier!

Many of these recipes come from places around the web...recipes that I have pinned on Pinterest.

Lawnmower Taco (from Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook)

Sour cream chicken Enchiladas


Greek Meatballs
(I tweaked this recipe a bit...used turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, dillweed, feta and onion.  We will eat these in pitas with Tzatziki sauce

Bacon Cheeseburger Eggrolls
(My oldest told me that I obviously don't know what is supposed to go in an eggroll when he saw me make these!! LOL)

Spicy Taco Lasagna (from Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook)

Veggie Tortellini Bake

Sesame Noodle
(We are going to add veggies to this)


No comments: