Immeasurably More (31 Days)

Friday, October 26, 2012

{Several generations ago...your great-great grandma with her sisters}




Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.  Ephesians 3:20-21

Dear Zach and Noah-

God works through our generations.  Over the years.  To bring about His will and to wow us with His power.  He works in our circumstances to show us that He can be and do far more than we ever imagined. These verses became powerful to me because of what God allowed in my life over a decade ago...the year I lost two babies.  I was really beginning to feel that Zach would be an only child, but then the unimaginable happened.  We had Noah.  God can do what we think is impossible.  It happened in my generation.  To me.  It will happen in your life, too.  Pass it on to the next generation.  Tell them of His wonders and how He does more than we could ask or imagine.

With Love,
Mom


It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: