Project Life for Puppies

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Mom Creative
 
So I have finally got to my favorite pictures of 2009!  Our mini schnauzer, Titan, was born May 1st of 2009.  I just love his puppy pictures! Makes me miss those times when he was little and fluffy.
 


The top photo on the page is "Titan in a teacup" a few days after he was born.  It is amazing how quickly they grow!  Splitting the photo in half seemed to work well.  I am still struggling with how to make all my photos fit.  Sometimes I have one or two photos that need to be horizontal for the page and yet they are vertical or vice versa.  Any ideas to work around that?  I am sure as I get more adept at this system I will be able to deal with it better.


Love the photos of Titan and his sister, Tazzleena (or Tazlina...we aren't sure how her name is spelled.)


Can't wait to work on more puppy pictures!  Just ordered some more from SnapFish!


 Project Life is a simple way to document your family's memories. If you would like to know more about it, check out Becky Higgins' site.
 
Products that I am using...
 









 

1 comment:

Cami said...

I like how you split the photo in half. I need to remember to try that.