Mini Schnauzers, Mocha, and Memories

Monday, February 20, 2012




{2,065-2,077}

-Valentine's Day roses

-This verse: Do not move an ancient boundary stone or encroach on the fields of the fatherless,    for their Defender is strong; he will take up their case against you. Prov. 23:10-11  I am learning how God defends us.  I am learning to trust Him in this.

-A son that loves reading

-Looking at new curriculum for next year

-Jury duty (I will have it soon...I don't like it, but trying to be thankful for it.)

-Great Spanish lessons with my students this week

-Peace that passes all understanding in my circumstances

-New books for my Spanish students

-Mocha creamer  (saw this in the store for the first time...yum!)

-Puppy pictures of Titan...such fond memories

-Meeting a retired couple in my neighborhood that just got a mini schnauzer.  They loved meeting Titan!

-Listening to one of my former Spanish students talk about his trip to Chile, Peru and Argentina.

-Learning that my "Argentine family" will be up for a visit soon.


No comments: