Healing is a Choice by Stephen Arterburn

Monday, December 5, 2011


Healing is such a hard job, isn't it? I recently read Healing is a Choice by Stephen Arterburn.  This book is not just a book, but also a workbook.  At the end of each chapter you will find a workbook section for that chapter that you can work on. 

So what is Healing is a Choice about? Stephen takes you through several choices that we all have to make in order to heal.  For example, there is the choice to forgive or not forgive. There is the choice to try to connect with others in order to heal. There is also a choice to accept what has happened or not. As a person who has recently gone through some emotionally healing, I found Stephen's book to be filled with wisdom and the encouragement to make the right choice to heal in whatever the situation is. If you are struggling with healing from an emotional wound, I would highly recommend this book!

Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All my opinions are my own.

No comments: