Breakfast in the Freezer Plans

Monday, January 31, 2011

One of my most popular posts has been the Breakfast in the Freezer Plan that I posted last fall.  I have done a correction or two to it.  You can find the updated document here.

Basically, a Breakfast in the Freezer Plan gives you a list of ingredients to shop for and directions to get several breakfast type foods into the freezer so that mornings are not such a hassle. It is my goal to post two more plans in the near future!  It is just a matter of me pulling together the shopping list and creating a document.  Here is an overview of the plans I am going to create:

Plan I {already available} -included scones, smoothies, breakfast burritos, chocolate butterhorns, and muffin mix

Plan II
Butterscotch balls
Egg casserole
French Toast
"Instant" Biscuits

Plan III
Cinnamon rolls
Buttermilk pancakes
"McGriddles"
Cornmeal waffles

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

annies home said...

looks like a delicious plan can't wait to get the butterscotch balls recipe