Thankful this Christmas Season

Monday, December 14, 2009

holy experience

We have so much to be thankful for this year...here is my continuing list of things to be thankful for.  I am hoping to eventually get to 1,000 things!

191.  That the Christmas cards are done!
192.  That we get an easy week to bake some Christmas goodies and spend time with friends.
193.  Lunch with a friend to celebrate our birthdays.
194.  That most of the Christmas shopping is done.
195.  Great Christmas songs like this one...


196.  That God is giving the courage to face some things that I don't want to face.
197.  Extra time with family.
198.  Getting all that we got done this semester in school.  We are still struggling to get some things accomplished, but, all in all, everything went well.
199.  Good health...I have had a bad head cold these past few days...I am now appreciating how good it is to be healthy!
200.  Christmas goodies.
201.  Time to relax.
202.  A three week break from Spanish lessons!
203.  This song that has been speaking to me...


204.  Christmas lights on houses...I love looking at them!
205.  Peace in my heart this week.
206.  People puppy chow...love this stuff! We normally only make it during the holidays.


No comments: