A Thankful Christmas Season

Monday, December 7, 2009

holy experience


Christmas is such a wonderful time to be thankful!

171. Another birthday!
172. That the house is decorated for Christmas.
173. That God goes before us to fight our battles.
174. A day of cooking with a friend to get our freezers full.
175. Christmas parties.
176. Time to make cards.
177. That a lot of the Christmas shopping is done.
178. This season...December is my favorite time of the year!
179. That cozy feeling that I get in December when I know we are going to spend more time together as a family.
180. That we get to spend our first Christmas with Titan!  It should be fun!

181. Christmas music!
182. Listening to Noah play Christmas carols on the piano...my favorite is Good King Wenceslas.
183. Tim getting time off for Christmas.
184. Christmas goodies.
185. Peppermint mocha coffee.  Yum!

186. Watching Titan entertain himself.  He is so hilarious!  When we can't entertain him...he throws his toys around and tries to catch them.
187. The Christmas services at church.  So beautiful.
188. That I have a child waiting for me in heaven...one that I miscarried a decade ago in the month of December.
189. For the current Bible study that I am doing...A Heart Like His by Beth Moore.
190. That a friend's sister came through back surgery ok and is recovering.


No comments: