A Thousand Times Over

Monday, March 4, 2013


The hard discipline to lean into the ugly and whisper thanks to transfigure it into beauty. The hard discipline to give thanks for all things at all times because He is all good. The hard discipline to number the griefs as grace...--Ann Voskamp

{3,221-3,244}

-Moon hanging low at the end of our street...watching it rise and shift
-Someone ministering to and mentoring my oldest
-Deep cleaning
-My book basket to keep all my reading together



-A lantern filled with a robin's nest (a reminder to keep counting the gifts He gives)

-Chamomile tea
-Restful evenings
-Grooming Titan (he looks so much better!)
-Zach's interest in astronomy
-Leftovers (so I don't have to cook!)
-The insight my boys have on life
-Kind words from parents
-Prayer warriors
-Those that defend the weak (the underdog)
-Four hard events so far this year...watching God go before me in all of them
-Floating balloon left over from Valentine's Day
-The comfort of drowsy sleep
-Longer days of sunlight
-Humor shared with students
-Doing a life skills project with Zach at the store
-Bittersweet memories
-An oven broken now fixed
-Learning to lean into what God thinks of me
-Youth movie night

I am linking up at.....



No comments: