You Are Not Forgotten (31 Days)

Saturday, October 13, 2012




“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
    I will not forget you! 

 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.  Isaiah 49:15-16


Dear Zach and Noah-

When I was young I would write on my hands.  Write to remember.  Names. Dates. Things I needed to do.  Jesus does the same thing. Except that He doesn't just write.  He engraves! He has engraved YOU on His hands.  With nails.  He will never forget you.  You are too precious to Him.  Regardless of how life feels at the moment...you are on His mind.  You are on His heart.  You are, after all, on His hands.

With Love,
Mom

It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: