He was Distressed (31 Days)

Sunday, October 14, 2012



In all their distress he too was distressed,
    and the angel of his presence saved them.
In his love and mercy he redeemed them;
    he lifted them up and carried them
all the days of old.  Isaiah 63:9


Dear Zach and Noah-

God gets distressed?  God feels our pain?  Yes.  He knows when we hurt, and He is there waiting to save us.  I can't tell you how many times He has been there for me.  Lifting me out of anxiety. Defending me in the face of my enemies. Redeeming my mistakes and sin. He has carried me all this way...from a scared little girl to a middle-aged mom who still struggles.  He has never dropped me.  He has never left me hanging.  He will do the same for you.

With Love,
Mom
It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: