Holding Me Together (31 Days)

Saturday, October 27, 2012



{Created by a family friend}



He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  Colossians 1:17

Dear Zach and Noah-

Ever feel like you are falling apart?  Job did in his losses.  Jacob did when he went to meet his enemy brother. David did in his sin. Hagar did in the desert with a son to care for.  Yet, we don't have to hold ourselves together. God does that. It is crazy to think that we can even hold it together.  We just don't have that ability.  Peace comes when we realize that there is only One person who can keep us from falling apart.  And it is not ourselves.

With Love,
Mom


It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: