In all things give thanks...

Monday, June 18, 2012



I am continuing my gift list...counting all the ways God blesses me in life. 

{2,473-2,499}

-Twenty years of marriage
-Raindrops
-Watching Noah play soccer
-Getting my hair cut
-Prayer walking
-The courage to speak the truth
-Wild roses
-Allergy meds
-Flowers on the veggie plants
-God acting graciously towards me
-Tuesday afternoon last week
-Connecting and understanding in relationships
-Getting to see the whole picture in a situation in my life
-The ability to have compassion for my enemy
-Noah working on an art project
-My well worn Bible
-Bird songs
-Walking in the rain
-Visitors in my greeenhouse (baby robin)

-A dinner date
-Watching the grace of a friend play out
-This verse (II Chronicles 20:12) We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.
-Laughter even in the hard stuff
-Lots of food in the cupboards
-Flowers blooming
-My great aunt
-The chickadee picture a friend painted for me

No comments: