Baking in Bulk

Wednesday, April 4, 2012


This past weekend I spent some time doing some bulk baking.  It only took a few hours and now my freezer is stocked for the week. I started by mixing up a batch of muffins. I love Jessica's mix and match muffin recipe. It makes a rather large batch of muffins (12 muffins and a small loaf or 18 smaller muffins).  Once I got those popped into the oven I started on making whole wheat yeast bread.  I made four loaves worth, but used the dough for different items.  I created two loaves of bread, about a dozen dinner rolls and then some orange rolls.  Orange rolls are like cinnamon rolls except that instead of brown sugar, butter and cinnamon for a filling, I made a white sugar, orange peel, and butter filling. Yum!


So what do you bake in bulk?

No comments: