Project Life Love

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Mom Creative
 
I am continuing to work on my Project Life album with one disadvantage...I don't have all the type of pages that I would like.  While I wait for them to be available I have figured out how to deal with the dearth of page designs.  I just keep moving ahead by doing the layouts and then packaging them in Ziplocs.  On the baggies I put what page number they are in the album and which page design...


Here are a couple of layouts that have no pages.



The baggies


I love these pictures of Tim and the boys!  Tim works in radio.  One year he had the boys help him cut an ad for the summer reading program at our local library.

If you want to know more about Project Life, check out Becky Higgins' site.


 

3 comments:

Michelle Gibson said...

That is such a GOOD idea to work on the layouts while waiting for pages! I have just been working on journaling for last years album while I wait (good excuse for me because journaling is the hardest part for me!).

Love you you captured Tim's work!

sharon71 said...

Great system that you have there Debbie.

Thanks for looking at my blog.

Have a great week.

Julie said...

Awesome job on staying organized. Kudos to you! Hopefully everything will be back in stock this week!

Have a great week!