Project Life: Getting Started

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Mom Creative
 
So guess what came in the mail???  I am so excited that I am one step closer to starting Project Life!  Unfortunately I am still waiting on the photo pocket pages. So I probably have one more week to wait before I get started.
 

{journaling and filler cards}


{Cardstock}

{The actual album}

{And the photos to get started}

Once I get the photo pages I am ready to start working on an album for Tim and I starting in 2009.  I am really hoping that this type of scrapbooking will speed up the process so that I can be more up-to-date.  It seems like with three albums in the works (one for Tim and I and one for each of our boys) that I am constantly behind.  Can't wait to get started!

If you want to learn more about Project Life click here.

I am using...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

you are on your way. the kit looks awesome, i Have amber :) so fun! Keep Calm and Project Life ON!

Cami said...

Keep linking up so the rest of us can see your pages once you get them put together. It's been so fun to see what everyone is doing!

Jacque said...

The Cobalt edition will be so much fun. Looking forward to seeing how you Project Life comes together. Also, just saw your recipe for Granola bars. I'd love to try it, I think I have all the ingredients.

April said...

can't wait until you can get started!!! it really helps you to live life with a whole other perspective...and I love it!