Homeschool Mother's Journal-June 10

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal In my life this week…It has been a busy week!  I finally finished my Spanish lesson prep for the coming school year (I work part time teaching homeschoolers Spanish). I have also been decluttering my house.

In our homeschool this week…We have just been plugging along with math and reading. We are also reading some mysteries...since we are going to be doing another mystery meal soon.
I am inspired by…Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living This book is motivating me to get my house in order.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Went to lunch with a friend this week and Noah got to see another friend's horse and feed the horses at the barn.
Things I’m working on…Forgiveness...such a hard thing for me.

I’m cooking…Spent Tuesday and Wednesday doing freezer cooking.  The freezer is loaded with meals now! Love it!
I’m praying for…A friend's husband who is in the hospital and for a group of three teen girls from our church that are going on a mission trip to Ecuador soon.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…"Friends drive you to or from God."--Jerry White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Organized Simplicity is one of my all time favorite books! It is so gorgeous and full of great information. I love Tsh's blog too. Your Mystery Meals sound fun-I'm going to check out your link and get some ideas. I think my kids would really enjoy it.