Sweet and Sour Smoked Sausage
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup prepared sweet and sour sauce
- 4½ cups hot cooked rice
Directions:Cut sausage into ½” slices. Heat large non-stick skillet on medium-high for 3 minutes. Add sausage, peppers and onion; cook, stirring constantly 6-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in pineapple and sauce; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Key West Chicken
· 3 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
· 1 teaspoon lime juice
· 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves1. In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
NOTE: To prepare the above dish for the freezer, I make the marinade and freeze it in a small container. I have chicken already frozen. To make: thaw chicken, marinate and continue with above directions.
Super Stuffed Tortillas
Chili-Lime Tilapia from the cookbook, Fix, Freeze, Feast: Prepare in Bulk and Enjoy by the Serving - More than 125 Recipes [Hardcover]
Easy Mashed Potato and Veggie Enchiladas