Let Me Count the Ways

Monday, March 7, 2011



If we don't stop and ponder all the things we can be thankful for we may miss some along the way...

{1,289-1,303}

*An invitation to share a meal

*The upcoming Easter season

*Watching Tim play with Titan

*Sunshine

*Extra income

*Getting to the minor prophets in my Bible reading

*Extra time to make orange marmalade

*A son who is finally enjoying exercise

*A key lime pound cake that I had at church (not the whole cake, just a slice LOL)...so yummy!

*A dog that lets me know when anything new is happening near our house!  Quite the watchdog!

*A working washing machine and dryer

*The hum of the dishwasher

*Mail

*Yummy yogurt made from scratch

1 comment:

Stef said...

I can relate to the son finally enjoying exercise. My son would rather sit before the television than run with his dad. He's just now going golfing and getting his legs moving without much pressure from us!

Hope you have a great week!
Stef