Not What I had Planned!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sometimes God catches you by surprise. What you have planned is not what happens.  Today starts the Bible in 90 Days reading plan over at Mom's Toolbox. I am a mentor with a group of about 15 people who I am going to be encouraging to read through the Bible in about three months.  I had never planned to read with them this time around since I did it this past summer. Well, last night I felt God urging me to do so since I am not in the middle of a regular Bible study.

This time I am going to combine two concepts: the Bible in 90 Days and my Word of the Year...

So as I read through the Bible this time I will be looking for God's grace.  How does God extend His grace? What is grace? How do others extend it to those around them?

I am excited for this journey!


2 comments:

Celia said...

Hi Debbie!

I'm excited you'll be reading through the Bible along with us this time.....thanks so much for coming back to mentor! It was your blog that I stumbled upon the Bible in 90 Days program and I went to check it out further and found a new one starting! I have never read the Bible cover-to-cover, so I'm excited to be doing it. I'm on Day 10 because I needed to be done before the end of March.

May the Lord show you new insights as you study grace this year!

Have a SONshiney week and Happy Reading! --Celia <><

Debbie said...

Praying for you, Celia! I am so glad that you stumbled upon it!