Bible in 90 Days- Halfway

Sunday, August 1, 2010


I can't believe it! But I am about halfway through reading the Bible (I started July 1st)!!!  God is showing Himself to me in so many ways!  I am amazed to see how much David mentions in the Psalms about enemies and dealing with difficult people.  I had never seen that as a theme in Psalms, but it is definitely there. David constantly calls out to God in his distress over those that oppose him...and God's response is...

But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless. Psalms 10:14



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! I love reading your updates! :)

A Faithful Journey said...

Praying for you as you continue on this journey!

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I am so thrilled for you!! You are flying though and yet I know you are taking every message He wants you to to heart. :)