Homeschool Art

Thursday, July 29, 2010

 
This week at The Homeschool Village we are discussing art.  There are several posts that I have done over the past two years on what we have done for art. Click here to see them.  We have been blessed in that my kids were able to take art from another homeschool mom for two years.  She did some awesome stuff with the boys...things that I would have never done because they were too complicated or too messy.  Here are a few photos of some of our art over the years...
 
 

Our Family in Clay
Art and math:  A Multiplication Clock

Noah's drawing of Titan, our mini Schnauzer

This year my boys will be taking art again from my friend.  She is doing Science-based art.  They will be learning from some of the Apologia books and doing art projects based on what they have learned.


4 comments:

Jolanthe said...

Love that snowflake!! My girls would love to make those. :)

Stef said...

oh Debbie - please come help me make snowflakes. They NEVER EVER turn out right!

thanks for posting the pictures and linking up again!!

Stef
the homeschool village

Unknown said...

I really am interested in the Science based Art class! FUN!!!

Carrie said...

I'm loving your family in clay - how fun!! ;)

That multiplication clock looks interesting, too ... I wonder if my 8 yr old would like to try that?!

Thanks so much for sharing!!