New Recipe Series

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last fall I did a series of posts on recipes that contained certain ingredients.  See these links...

Apples
Cranberries
Pumpkin


Well, in April I am going to start some posts for more recipes based on an ingredient. I like having recipes grouped this way because then you can eat seasonally.  You might be interested in this cookbook...













All the recipes are categorized by the four seasons and their ingredients are highlighted...so for example in the summer section you can find rhubarb recipes.  In the winter section you can find recipes with root vegetables.

While I love this cookbook, I am not going to be sharing any of the recipes from there.  I am going to be posting recipes that we have used over the years that we have enjoyed.  These are the posts that I plan to do...

Veggies
Carrots
Potatoes
Broccoli
Spinach
Mushrooms
Zucchini

Fruits
Blueberries
Mangoes
Rhubarb
Raspberries

If you have any suggestions for other fruits or veggies you would like to see recipes for, leave me a comment.

No comments: