Fall Recipes-Part Three-Apples

Monday, September 7, 2009


We eat a lot of apples in the fall. I tend to buy them in bulk from Azure. If some arrive bruised I just cut out the bad parts and make applesauce from the good parts. Here are some apple recipes that are tried and true and a few that I want to try!


This is my favorite and I mean FAVORITE apple crisp recipe. A little more work, but so worth it!
Apple Crisp (I actually double this recipe to put it in a 9 x 13 pan)

Apple Chip Cake (This is awesome! The "chips" refer to the apples.)
Yummy Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie (A friend of mine has started making this...yummy is the word!)
Apple Dumplings (This one I want to try sometime. Not exactly dietetic!)
Apple Puffed Pancake (We love Puffed Pancakes with Apples)
Caramel Apple Cake (Want to try this one, too!)


No comments: