When there is no time for cinnamon rolls

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I rarely buy convenience foods...we make most of our baked goods from scratch, and we love having cinnamon rolls in the morning!  However, they can be time-consuming.  Well, I just came across a recipe that doesn't take much time!  These aren't your traditional cinnamon rolls, but rather cinnamon roll bread.  Check out the recipe here from Baking Bites.  You might want to surf the Baking Bites site as there looks like a lot of great recipes!


2 comments:

KimSD said...

Thanks for the link! I have avoided making my own because of the time but this will help!

Hope you all are doing well!

Heidi said...

Thanks for posting this. I'm seriously in need of some comfort food right about now - think I'll try making these this afternoon.