Attitude Adjustment

Monday, February 15, 2010

holy experience
 
My attitude has been changed by doing Multitude Monday!  Each week I create a list to share with you of the things that I am thankful for.  The goal is to get to 1,000!  By focusing on the positive in my life, I have found that I can get through the day better...I can praise God more...I can relate to others in a way that honors them.  I would highly encourage you to give it a try!  Click on the button above to find out more.
 

361.  Valentine's Day!
362.  The love of my family.
363.  Financial blessings that God has sent our way recently.
364.  The money to send the boys to camp.
365.  God's love and His pursuit of us.
366.  The growth of the Jr. High Sunday School class that I am teaching...praying that it continues to grow not only in numbers, but that there is also spiritual growth among the kids.
367.  That Noah's scar from his stitches is healing nicely.
368.  A full night's sleep in the midst of a bout of insomnia.
369.  Early morning time to blog and read a devotional.
370.  More daylight...we are coming out of the darkness that happens every winter here.
371.  Humor!  Like when my friend posted on Facebook the following: Inspirational tip: When someone asks you to 'think about what Jesus would do', remember that a valid option is to freak out and turn over tables.


No comments: