Passports to Use in Homeschooling

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


El Rincón Español has a post about using a fake passport as you "visit" different countries. This is a cool idea if you are studying different areas of the world. As you learn about each country you can provide your student with a passport stamp to say they have "visited" that country! I did this one year for a homeschool co-op class that I taught on Latin America and the kids really enjoyed it. Check out El Rincón Español (which is in English) for printable passports and stamps from countries around the world.

2 comments:

Kathleen B said...

Thanks for linking me! I was just visiting you today so see if you were ready to announce the posting of your Spanish lapbook on Homeschool EShare. Can you tell I'm excited!

~Kathleen

Debbie said...

Hi Kathleen-It still is not up on Homeschool Share...I was told it would be up last week, but I think she hasn't had the time. I will let you know when! :-)