God's Endless Gifts

Sunday, September 21, 2014


I am so thankful for a God that gives endlessly. There is no way I can thank Him for all He does, but here is a short list of just some of the gifts He gave this past week.


{4,777-4,800}

-Verses of hope collected on index cards
-Quiet time at a coffee shop learning from God's Word
-Rain
-A cancellation
-God revealing some truths to me
-A deeper understanding
-Getting through another week of teaching
-A much needed nap
-A reader who gives me more understanding of what transpired
-Extra time with a close friend
-The spiritual birthday of one of my sons


-Fall, my favorite season
-Seeing fellow church goers around town
-The Healing Journey {This book is helping me beyond expectation.  Will post more later.}
-Reading about and understanding more about mental illness
-Mochas
-Unexpected financial blessings
-Pizza and game night at friends
-An unexpected funny text
-Making connections
-Prayers answered above and beyond for a friend
-Memories shared
-Playtime with the pup
-Muffins made in prep for a busy morning

No comments: