To Ward off Anxiety

Monday, June 23, 2014



Gratitude battles anxiety. Anytime I can thank God for what He has done in the past it builds my faith of what He will do in the future. I don't have to worry...He has everything covered. He has walked through the darkest times with me which means He will walk with me come what may.

{4,579-4,597}

-A sunny windowsill
-Time to read


-Dinner with friends
-Long walks
-Prayer time for a friend's daughter
-Alaskan scenery


-House cleaning
-Lots of rain
-Sun after the rain
-New cards bought for an activity for my Spanish classes


-Bulk baking done
-Finishing prep work for my most advanced student in the fall
-A toddler calling out my name
-Those that showed grace
-A night of insomnia and a needed nap
-Breezes
-Bittersweet moments
-Lunchtime with friends and family
-The reassurance that who we are in Christ matters more than what others think of us.

No comments: