Freezer Meal Websites

Saturday, October 5, 2013

This month I am talking about freezer cooking.  I have been cooking in bulk for several years now and freezing meals for later use.  It has been a life saver!!  Today I am going to give you a few websites that have great recipes and ideas for freezer cooking.



Life as Mom is one of my favorite sites. Jessica's site is not just about freezer cooking (although she has published a freezer cookbook that is awesome! Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook) She has a lot of great recipes and ideas to make freezer cooking easier on Life as Mom and on her other blog, Good Cheap Eats.

Here are a few more great sites that have freezer meal ideas or recipes that can be frozen:

Six Sisters' Stuff 
Life in the Lofthouse
Life as a Lofthouse
The Pioneer Woman
Once a Month Meals

Another place I go is on Pinterest.  You can find all kinds of recipes there!  Love it!  So where do you find recipes online?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Jessica and Ree are my favorites...as is Pinterest. I use Pinterest alot now, because I like the visual element that helps me remember my ideas!

Debbie said...

I LOVE Pinterest, too!