You'll Get Through This

Sunday, September 29, 2013


I have always loved Max Lucado's writing. I recently finished his new book, You'll Get Through This. And I have to say it's my favorite one yet. Maybe because he writes about the life of Joseph which is my favorite story in the Bible. I have read several books about Joseph's life And done a Bible study or two that focused on him, but I have to say I have gleaned new insights from Max's book.

Max focuses on subjects like gratitude, forgiveness, redemption, and God's amazing ability to take the "bad" of our lives and weave it into something good. Max points out again and again that "In God's hands intended evil becomes eventual good."  It does not matter what happens to us in life.  God will take whatever the heartache is and construct some good in it. "God is plotting for our good."  How awesome is that?!

If you are struggling in life right now I would encourage you to pick up You'll Get Through This.  It will encourage to do what Joseph did and see your life through God's lenses. 


No comments: