Fall into His Grace {Count on to Continue on}

Wednesday, September 18, 2013



Sometimes life is so hard that the only thing you can do is fall into His grace.  Lean on who He is.  Rest on His goodness even when it looks rough.  I normally post my gratitude list on Mondays, but this is one of those weeks where I constantly need to be in search of His grace...so I count on to continue on.  It is the only way to make it through.

{3,801-3,819}

-Fall colors
-Finding my lost puppy
-Special conversations with my sons
-A reprieve from the stress of the schedule
-My oldest's spiritual birthday is today!!  He has been a Christian for eleven years now.

-The fall scented candle burning in the window sill
-A lawn job for my youngest
-That He holds us when we fall apart
-Mail
-The scent of fall outside
-Making Zach's favorite cookies


White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
2 cups butter (four sticks), softened
1 cup sugar
4 cups flour
1 pkg. white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries

Preheat the oven to 350°F. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add flour and mix well. Stir in chocolate and cranberries. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet. Flatten each ball sightly. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets. Transfer to wire racks to cool.

-Long-sleeved shirts to keep off the chill
-Humor in Spanish with my students
-Long walks
-Laughter to the point of tears...cleansing
-Curling up with a good book
-Tomato basil flat bread
-Repentance
-Learning that it is more important to be with God than to do for God.  He wants relationship.

No comments: