Inhale...Exhale

Monday, August 19, 2013



Inhale His love. Exhale gratitude.
{3,704-3,719}

-A puppy that stares at me in all his cuteness


-Getting a bunch of freezer meals done for August and September
-This quote...


-An empty coffee cup
-Conversations on the deck
-This furry friend that comes to greet me at his fence as I take my walk



-The start of a new school year


-Laughter that causes tears
-Veggies for soup


-Praises for my son
-Responsibility
-Words of encouragement
-Rain!
-Love expressed
-Coffee time
-A dinner I didn't have to cook


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely gratitude-filled posting. I love that quote... totally awesome. I'm totally sharing that one!

I homeschool too - getting very excited as I'm pulling things together and getting things organized.

Wishing you a lovely day.
xoxo