The One I Can't Stop Giving Thanks To...

Monday, June 3, 2013

"God's presence is always present.  And He is the gift, the One I can't stop giving thanks to."--One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

{3,464-3,477}


-Getting the garden totally planted
-First tomatoes
-Java Chip Ice Rage
-Words of encouragement
-Listening to the Bible to get back to sleep

-Two eggs in the nest in our backyard

-Watching the momma robin

-Getting my assignments for my class done on time.
-Green grass
-Cool mornings
-The hum of the fan
-Peace
-The preciousness of children
-Flowers on the cucumber plants

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He WILL make all things beautiful ... thanks for the refreshing reminder and the joy of your thanks drenching me in God's goodness.

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip onto goodness.

Splashin'
Sarah

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/06/on-daddys-toes.html