Praise Him

Sunday, February 24, 2013



For I will yet praise Him.  Psalm 43:5

Jesus offers thanksgiving for even that which will break Him and crush him and wound Him.--Ann Voskamp

{3,201-3,220}

-More and more sunshine each day
-Watching horses eat in a field
-My Spanish students and the joy they bring to my life
-Coupons
-Stocking up
-Migas for breakfast
-Homemade burritos in the freezer
-Watching the chickadees playing outside our living room window
-Streams in the Desert
-Loving on my puppy
-Bible study with the boys
-Celebrating a loved one's birthday
-Laughter and joy from one of Noah's teachers
-Mocha on the Mount (Coffee Cup Bible Studies) (great Bible study so far!)
-Listening to Noah play the piano
-Reading in the quiet of the night because insomnia hits
-That He heals our "soul holes"
-Listening to Ann Voskamp  {One Thousand Gifts Study Guide with DVD: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are}
-That He goes before me
-To count griefs as graces

No comments: