Book Basket

Wednesday, February 27, 2013



I have a problem.  Too many books!  Actually, reading too many books at one time is more like it.  I recently created a book basket for myself because I have about five books that I am currently reading (a devotional, my Bible study, One Thousand GiftsFaith of My Fathers, and Wheat Belly) .  I don't know why I do this to myself.  I must have "Reading ADD"...hopping from one thing to the next. Keeping all the books in one basket tends to help.

If you are interested in looking at what I have read this year, click here or use the link "Reading 2013" at the top of my blog.  There are a few reviews (although I may not review all of them this year).  One series that I would highly recommend is Chronicles of the Kings by Lynn Austin.  Lynn writes about the life of King Hezekiah (and also about the reigns of his father and son).  Fascinating historical fiction!

What have you been reading lately?  Always, love to hear what others are reading...just so I can add another book to the basket.


No comments: