What has happened to me...

Thursday, January 3, 2013


This year I am doing Scripture memory through the Siesta Scripture Memory Team on Beth Moore's blog.  Philippians 1:19 is the first verse that I will be memorizing. I am excited to get back to memorizing God's Word as I kind of took a break from it for awhile.  After trying to memorize the entire book of James I got totally burned out.

Philippians 1:19 has become special to me as God is showing me that He can redeem all things in our lives.  Our weaknesses.  Our tragedies. Our problems.  Our hurt.  He can take it all and use it for our deliverance. God is in the business of redeeming.  Not just our souls, but also the events in our lives that on the surface look more like devastation than deliverance.  I am on a mission this year to see where God redeems.  To look at everything through His lens, His perspective.  Redeemed is my Word of the Year.  I eagerly await to see His redemption.

For I know that through your prayers and the help given  by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.  Philippians 1:19


No comments: