Troubles, Many and Bitter (31 Days)

Monday, October 8, 2012



Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
    you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
    you will again bring me up. 

 You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.  Psalms 71:20-21

Dear Zach and Noah-

We are kidding ourselves if we think we will escape heartache in this life.  For the Christian, this is as bad as it gets.  The best is yet to come. So remember, no matter what you go through he will restore you again.  Have you messed up?  He can deal with it.  Are you broken? He heals.  Are you in a pit of despair? He is there.  Always waiting for the right moment to honor and comfort you.  Wait for it...

With Love,
Mom
It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: