The Throne of Grace (31 Days)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012






Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. 16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  Hebrews 4:14-16

Dear Zach and Noah-

I am so glad that we have a God that gets us.  He truly understands where we are coming from. We can go to Him at anytime asking for grace and mercy when we struggle.  I used to think I had to be perfect to receive favor from God. I used to think I had to have it all together to be acceptable to Christ.  But that is not the case.  God is gracious.  He gets our need for grace.  He sees our weaknesses and sits quietly on His throne waiting for us to call out to Him.  It is my hope and prayer that no matter what befalls you in life that you will always remember that you have a heavenly Father that you can run to in your time of need.

With Love,
Mom



It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?


No comments: