The Feet of a Deer (31 Days)

Saturday, October 20, 2012





Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.

19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
  he enables me to go on the heights.  Habakkuk 3:17-19

Dear Zach and Noah-

We praise Him even when everything is falling apart because thanksgiving brings on miracles. When we are burdened, trampled, and under a weight of misery the only way to rise above it is to rejoice in Him.  He will take us to new heights as we praise Him for ALL of it--the blessings and the bad parts of our lives.  Never forget to continue to thank Him...

With Love,
Debbie
It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: