Perfect Peace (31 Days)

Friday, October 12, 2012



You will keep in perfect peace
    him whose mind is steadfast,
    because he trusts in you. 

 Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal.  Isaiah 26:3-4


Dear Zach and Noah-

Peace can be elusive...hard to find in a chaotic world.  The only way to "keep the peace" is to keep your mind on Him.  He is the One who can anchor us in a storm.  He is the One who can walk us through the trials. It is when we take our eyes and minds off of Him that we lose our peace. I pray that both of you will find peace with God...that He will be the One you run to when life gets crazy, scary, or turbulent.

With Love,
Mom
It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?

No comments: