31 Days of God's Word for my Kids

Monday, October 1, 2012


For I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.  Philippians 1:19



Dear Zach and Noah-

All can be redeemed.  The terrible can turn terrific.  The victim can turn victor.  It is Christ who can redeem all.  Every heartache.  Every pain.  Every weakness.  I have seen Him time and again do it for me.  He redeemed my greatest sorrow. That brokenness He allowed in my life has made me into the person I am today. The type of mom that I am to you. I praise Him that He allowed it, redeemed it. That He created the brokenness to bring the beauty.  He will do it for you regardless of what pops up in life.  He is the God of redemption, and what He allows in your life will be your deliverance.  You can count on it.  Allow him to take the broken parts, the hard parts, the sad parts and redeem them for His glory and your benefit.

With Love,
Mom


It is my goal in October to post 31 days of Bible verses/passages that I want to pass on to my kids.  My hope is eventually to buy Bibles to highlight these verses and then give them the Bible when they graduate high school. Won't you join me on my journey through God's Word?
 

No comments: