Song of the Brokenhearted

Tuesday, September 4, 2012




We all are brokenhearted and need grace and a chance to heal. Song of the Brokenhearted is a novel that tells the story of Ava and her journey to wholeness after living in a dysfunctional family.  Her trip back to her family of origin brings healing and peace for the trials that surround her. While the novel's plot line was somewhat predictable (I thought there was a little too much foreshadowing.), I loved she Ava's healing process and acceptance of God's grace in her life. There is one big surprise that comes in the storyline that ultimately help Ava rise above herself and her problems that is truly touching.  If you are looking for a sweet, heart-warming novel that shows how God's graces abound I would highly recommend Song of the Brokenhearted.

Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All my opinions are my own.

No comments: